Around the House With Kids

Around the House With KidsI was at a mama’s group the other day and a mother asked what oils she should have on hand for every day stuff with her baby.

Here is my list!

Lavender

Relaxation and sleep. Bumps, bruises and scraps. Diaper rashes, cradle cap, scaring, sunburns and most other skin issue. BURNS!!! Allergies and hay fever. Bug bites. Nausea. Earaches and other body pain. Anxiety and depression. House cleaning… Really, Just put Lavender on it.

Balance

This blend brings a feeling of calmness, peace and relaxation. Use for relaxing and stress relief for baby and mom. Use at crazy play dates, before bed, and before stressful situations. I used this every time I would nurse my daughter to sleep. Also when she is taking a very long time to go to sleep and I am starting to become frustrated.

On Guard

This blend of essential oils have been studied for their strong abilities to kill harmful bacteria, mold, and viruses.

All Purpose Kid Spray

1 2 oz mister spray bottle, filled with distilled water

3-5 drops On Guard

Test the spray in your mouth before applying in a child or babies mouth. I would start with less drops and add more if needed. The oils in On Guard are on the hotter side, so just test it on first.

My daughter loves this spray for teething pain and I know plenty of other babies who also love it! It works great at numbing those sore gums. Just spray into their mouth as needed. Like I said, kids love this spray and it won’t be hard.

This spray is also important for killing those germs that kids seem to find. I spray this into my daughters mouth whenever we are heading to a play date, museum, or the park. I also spray this on her hands as an anti-bacterial soap alternative. I also use this to spray off communal toys and picnic tables.

Like I said All Purpose Kid Spray!

Wild Orange

Uplifting to the spirit! Great for postpartum hormones. Diarrhea and other tummy issues, apply 2 drops to belly and feet. Wild Orange helps to increase energy for tired parents. Add 2 drops to water, makes me smile every time I take a sip. Anxiety. Bronchitis and colds. Colic. Fever.

Breathe

I always have this blend on hand! It is so soothing to stuffy noses! Diffuse anytime your child has congestion. Add 1 drop to 1 teaspoon carrier oil and apply to chest and back.

So that’s my fast and easy list!

NOTE: The advice shared in this document has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help. Kindly understand that essential oils work to help to bring the body into balance – thus helping the body’s natural defenses to restore homeostasis. Essential oils are not used to “treat” medical problems. Thank you for your sharing with others.
thumbnail
Title: Around the House With Kids
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author:
 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite By Bamz